It’s Sunday! And someway, nearly the top of February. I’m very prepared for spring climate (and extra daylight) so I can work on some outside initiatives.
It’s type of humorous, however after shopping for a home final yr, I ended up getting a leaf blower, energy washer, and a store vacuum for Christmas. That is my life now! Haha.
1. I’ve been on a smoothie kick recently. That is my go-to recipe and favourite honey so as to add to smoothies and tea.
2. How enjoyable are these zodiac candles?
3. I’ve been alternating this volumizing shampoo with my common shampoo, and it makes my hair tremendous shiny and full.
4. In case you’re purchasing for a brand new dresser, try my publish, the very best dressers (splurge + save.
5. The very best ceramic bowls. They’re so nicely made (and the right dimension).
6. Yearly, I purchase a pair Madewell sweaters once they go on sale. I’m excited to get this one within the mail.
7. The cutest handmade jewellery field.
8. I desire single cup espresso makers so I don’t eat an excessive amount of caffeine, and let’s simply say that I used to be overly excited to search out a pink one.
9. Probably the most relatable accent.
10. Have you ever watched Pamela, A Love Story? It’s so good. Extremely advocate.
P.S. Listed below are a some current posts in case you missed them!